Estimated Shipping Time: in about 8 weeks
Our bread lamps are all handmade one by one. Thank you for your understanding and patience!
*Note: TAX/VAT may be collected depending on the number of ordered items. Customs fee may also be charged when you receive the delivery.
Cute, round, petit. This charming addition to our Pampshade series, with its classic cross-scoring pattern, has a boundless personality backed into its diminutive size.
This Pampshade provides a gentle ambient light source and is designed to be displayed on a table or desk.
Furthermore, it's coated with an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal to protect and seal the lamp for years to come.
The bread is carefully hollowed out during the manufacturing process, resulting in some minor cracks or small holes that further add to the lamp's rustic, artisanal character. Please note that these are not considered to be defects.
- Materials: Bread flour, cake flour, salt, yeast, LED lights, battery.
- Power Supply: AA battery x 1 (not included)
- LED Lights: Continuous lighting time by 1 battery is about 24 hours. The lifetime of the LED lights is rated for up to 50,000 hours. Unfortunately, we are not able to replace the LED lights.
- Size: Approximately 5-8 cm (2-3 inches) in diameter
- Variations: Because each Pampshade is made from real bread, there will be natural variations in color, size, and shape.
- Luminosity: This Pampshade can softly illuminate a space within hand's reach.
- Important: This product is fragile and should be handled delicately with care.
- Operation: To turn on/off this product, simply place it on a flat surface to activate the sensor switch.
I got this for a friend as a birthday gift, and he loved it. The size is cute and perfect. He was surprised but liked it a lot. Would definitely recommend this unique and awesome lamp.