Estimated Shipping Time : in about 3 months
Thank you for your patience and understanding as our products are all handmade.
Note: TAX/VAT may be collected depending on the number of ordered items. Customs fees may also be charged when you receive the delivery.
This pillowy cut of round-top bread is so inviting, you will likely find yourself craving a slice every time you turn on your Pampshade New Toast.
This Pampshade provides a gentle ambient light source and is designed to be displayed on a table or hung on a wall.
Furthermore, it's coated with an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal to protect and seal the lamp for years to come.
The bread is carefully hollowed out during the manufacturing process, resulting in some minor cracks or small holes that further add to the lamp's rustic, artisanal character. Please note that these are not considered to be defects.
- Materials: Bread flour, cake flour, salt, yeast, LED lights, battery.
- Power Supply: AA battery x 1 (not included)
- * Continuous lighting time by 1 battery: Detail information here.
The lifetime of the LED lights is rated for up to 50,000 hours. Unfortunately, we are not able to replace the LED lights.
- Size: Approximately 10x12 cm (4x5 inches)
- Variations: Because each Pampshade is made from real unsold bread, there will be natural variations in color, size, and shape. Please enjoy their individuality!
- Luminosity: This Pampshade can softly illuminate a space within hand's reach.
- Important: This product is fragile and should be handled delicately with care.
- Operation Instructions: To turn off this product, simply place it on a flat surface to activate the sensor switch.
Absolutely beautiful little lamp. Always the topic of conversation when anyone walks into my kitchen.
10/10. it’s a beautiful piece, and delicately crafted. i love it so much! definitely a good gift, my friend enjoyed it very much
A beautiful piece of art. It would be cool if they made these to plug into a main plug also, but it's very cute.
I bought this as a father's day gift for my dad, who is hard to shop for, but who loves bread more than anything else in this world probably. He laughed and laughed when he opened it, and was delighted with the croutons (what a great idea!), which he promptly ate. He now uses it as a nightlight on his sailboat, which is actually a great honour. The light is very warm and cozy. Thank you!