Estimated Shipping Time : in about 8 weeks
Our bread lamps are all handmade one by one. Thank you for your understanding and patience!
Note: TAX/VAT may be collected depending on the number of ordered items. Customs fees may also be charged when you receive the delivery.
This pillowy cut of square-shaped bread is so inviting, you will likely find yourself craving a slice every time you turn on your Pampshade Toast. But while it may look so good that you want to eat it, we recommend hanging it on your wall instead.
This Pampshade provides a gentle ambient light source and is designed to be displayed on a table or hung on a wall.
Furthermore, it's coated with an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal to protect and seal the lamp for years to come.
The bread is carefully hollowed out during the manufacturing process, resulting in some minor cracks or small holes that further add to the lamp's rustic, artisanal character. Please note that these are not considered to be defects.
- Materials: Bread flour, cake flour, salt, yeast, LED lights, battery.
- Power Supply: AA battery x 1 (not included)
- Continuous lighting time by 1 battery: About 24 hours(The lifetime of the LED lights is rated for up to 50,000 hours. Unfortunately, we are not able to replace the LED lights.)
- Size: Approximately 10 cm (3 inches) in diameter
- (Because each Pampshade is made from real bread, there will be natural variations in color, size, and shape.)
- Luminosity: This Pampshade can softly illuminate a space within hand's reach.
- Important: This product is fragile and should be handled delicately with care.
- Operation Instructions: To turn off this product, simply place it on a flat surface to activate the sensor switch.
they are so cute, I'm so happy that I purchased this :D 10/10
Having shokupan is one of my favourite experiences in Japan, and I miss it so much. I tried making it during lockdown, but somehow it still feels different. Thank you so much pampshade for making shokupan in lamp form (lamp in shokupan form?). Owning one of these is one of the happiest things I've done all year. I love my bread lamp so much! Thank you!! By the way, would you consider sharing the bread recipe on your website? :D