In collaboration with Dauphinette, the "happiest brand on earth," we are offering a limited number of lamps handmade from Linzer croissants! 🎉✨
Dauphinette was founded in 2018 by Olivia Cheng, debuting with one-of-a-kind, made-in-New York outerwear from recycled and byproduct fur and leather, vintage, and artisanal components.
In French, Dauphin refers to the king's eldest son, i.e. heir to the throne. Coupled with the traditionally feminine suffix -ette, this symbol of the old feudalistic order takes on new agency.
Her innovative work with real flowers and fruits is very much in line with our concept. We hit it off, and this pink croissant lamp was born! We're so honored to have the opportunity to collaborate with Olivia and her team! ✨
The innovative pink croissant was made by LiberteJapon, an authentic French-style bakery. They call it, the Croissant Linzer. 🥐💕
- Delivery: Scheduled for December 18, 2020.
- Materials: Flour, flour, yeast, LEDs, batteries, etc.
- Size: About 18 cm in diameter (individual differences)
- Continuous lighting time by 1 battery : About 24 hours
- Variations: This product is made from real bread, so each piece of bread may vary slightly in shape, size, and color. The bread is hollowed out in making it, so it may have cracks or small holes in some places. However, it is not defective, and there is no need to worry about it becoming moldy or rotten.
- Storage: Preservative and mildew-proof. In the unlikely event of mold growth, we will replace the product with an equivalent one within one year of purchase. No such thing has been reported to date, but we do not guarantee the product forever.
- Brightness: Just enough to illuminate your hand fluffily and brightly in a dark room.
- Handling: It is a very delicate product, so please be careful when handling it (treat it like glass).