Estimated Shipping Time: in about 3 months
Our bread lamps are all handmade one by one. We appreciate your understanding and patience!
Note: TAX/VAT may be collected depending on the number of ordered items. Customs fees may also be charged when you receive the delivery.
The Pampshade Croissant is the perfect embodiment of France's most famous pastry with its gentle glow that can only be described as rich and buttery in hue. Because we only use real croissants when making this lamp, it continues to be our most challenging Pampshade to produce. Still, the results are worth it—a delicate expression of light that can only be experienced by using freshly baked croissants.
This Pampshade provides a gentle ambient light source and is designed to be displayed on a table or desk.
Furthermore, it's coated with an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal to protect and seal the lamp for years to come.
The bread is carefully hollowed out during the manufacturing process, resulting in some minor cracks or small holes that further add to the lamp's rustic, artisanal character. Please note that these are not considered to be defects.
- Materials: Bread flour, cake flour, salt, yeast, LED lights, battery.
- Power Supply: AA battery x 1 (not included)
- LED Lights: Continuous lighting time by 1 battery: detail information here.
The lifetime of the LED lights is rated for up to 50,000 hours. Unfortunately, we are not able to replace the LED lights.
- Size: Approximately 8–10 cm (3–4 inches) in diameter, 12–13 cm (5 inches) in length
- Variations: Because each Pampshade is made from real unsold breads, there will be natural variations in color, size, and shape.
- Luminosity: This Pampshade can softly illuminate a space within hand's reach.
- Handling: This product is fragile and should be handled delicately with care.
- Operation: To turn on/off this product, simply place it on a flat surface to activate the sensor switch.
包装もっかりしてて すてきな空間演出に！！ 大切な人にプレゼントとして選びました！！ 想像以上の光の精霊たちにかこまれました！！ ありがとうございました！！ プレゼントとしてすごく喜んでもらえました！！ また機会がありましたらよろしくお願いいたします！！
Brought me so much joy! The packaging melted onto it a little bit but I know it is the climate I live in, not the manufacturers fault. If you live in a very hot climate make sure to be there when it arrives and bring it in immediately.
This was so good to have it as a little night lamp!
nice. Wow looks due to real material.
The croissant light is so easy to use, you just place it gently onto a surface to turn the light on and off. I've had many compliments on it, its so unique! I really appreciate the care that went into making it, it looks good enough to eat! :)