Estimated Shipping Time: About in 3 months
Our bread lamps are all handmade one by one. Thank you for your understanding and patience!
Note: TAX/VAT may be collected depending on the number of ordered items. Customs fee may also be charged when you receive the delivery.
The classic features of France's quintessential bread are what make the baguette one of our brightest products to date. Because of its iconic length, we're able to put even more LED lights inside that further illuminate the striking scored cuts along the face of the crust.
This Pampshade provides a gentle ambient light source and is designed to be displayed on a table or hung on a wall.
Furthermore, it's coated with an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal to protect and seal the lamp for years to come.
The bread is carefully hollowed out during the manufacturing process, resulting in some minor cracks or small holes that further add to the lamp's rustic, artisanal character. Please note that these are not considered to be defects.
- Materials: Bread flour, cake flour, yeast, LED lights, power cord.
- Power Supply: AC100-240V 50/60Hz 0.3A DC 12V 1.0A
- (The lifetime of the LED lights is rated for up to 50,000 hours. Unfortunately, we are not able to replace the LED lights.)
- Size: Approximately 50 cm (20 inches) in length
- Variations: Because each Pampshade is made from real bread, there will be natural variations in color, size, and shape.
- Luminosity: This Pampshade can softly illuminate a room of approximately 13 square meters (140 square feet).
- Important: This product is fragile and should be handled delicately with care.
- Operation Instructions: To turn on/off, just tap the power button. To adjust the brightness to your liking, press and hold the power button.
My lamp arrived in a beautiful box, carefully wrapped. In real live it is even more beautiful than I expected!
I purchased this as a house warming gift for my granddaughter. She hung it on the wall right away and loves it. It brightens up here kitchen
I am head-over-heels in love with this charming baguette. Long may you continue Pampshade. You rock my world!
I purchased the item for our home and it is fabulous, it goes well in our kitchen and we love the light. One thing to keep in mind is that the back of the baguette is cork, so we have to essentially super glue a backing to it to put on the wall, otherwise it was great! We would totally buy again.
Excellent product. Easy to use. Beautiful light.