Estimated Shipping Time: in about 8 weeks
Our bread lamps are all handmade one by one. Thank you for your understanding and patience!
Note: TAX/VAT may be collected depending on the number of ordered items. Customs fee may also be charged when you receive the delivery.
The provincial roll has been standard fare among Japan's working class for over a century. While the coupe's origins may be debated, it's versatility and flavor are not. Enjoy the rustic diamond shape and gentle light radiating from a single scored line running along the bread's top.
This Pampshade provides a gentle ambient light source and is designed to be displayed on a table or desk.
Furthermore, it's coated with an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal to protect and seal the lamp for years to come.
The bread is carefully hollowed out during the manufacturing process, resulting in some minor cracks or small holes that further add to the lamp's rustic, artisanal character. Please note that these are not considered to be defects.
- Materials: Bread flour, cake flour, salt, yeast, LED lights, battery.
- Power supply: AA battery x 1 (not included)
- LED Lights: Continuous lighting time by 1 battery is about 24 hours. The lifetime of the LED lights is rated for up to 50,000 hours. Unfortunately, we are not able to replace the LED lights.
- Size: Approximately 5–8cm (3–4 inches) in diameter, 12–13 cm (5 inches) in length
- Variations: Because each Pampshade is made from real bread, there will be natural variations in color, size, and shape.
- Luminosity: This Pampshade can softly illuminate a space within hand's reach.
- Handling: This product is fragile and should be handled delicately with care.
- Operation Instructions: To turn on/off this product, simply place it on a flat surface to activate the sensor switch.
I have received a beautiful lamp, thank you Pampshade for this creative and perfectly made lamp!
I love every item I purchased and love shocking my dinner guest when I put the bread roll on their bread plate and it lights up :-) The wall mounted baguette and white breads are adorable as well on my kitchen wall!
This is the most charming and clever lamp. Perfect for table centerpiece or to hang on a wall. The light is a beautiful golden color and the fact that this is a little Epi loaf of bread makes it incredibly charming and beautiful. Bravo to the artist Yukiko Morita for making these lovely bread lamps!
パン屋を開店する友人に、クロワッサンとセットで贈りました。 本来より急ぎめで送っていただいたのか、予想より早くとどきました。ありがとうございます。 早速、パンの陳列棚に並び、好評です。 暖かい光でパンを照らしています。 友人もかわいい！と愛着をもってくれました。 コンセントタイプではないので、レイアウトを楽しめて良いようです。