Delivery in about 8 weeks
As we received a lot of orders, so it will take time to produce. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
What's the time? It's Naaaan Time!
These loosely shaped and delicious-looking works of art tell us the time in a calm and relaxing way.
When you look at the clock, a loosely formed naan tells the time. Its name is "Ima Nanji," a play on the Japanese words for "What the time?"
The fact that it doesn't have a dial and only tells you the time roughly makes it even better. I want to live in the general sense of time without saying too much about the details, just like Naan's loose form, and take it easy. That's how I came up with this work.
Of course, the naan itself is the real baked naan bread. Therefore, each piece has a different texture and expression.
Furthermore, it's coated with an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal to protect and seal the lamp for years to come.
It was inspired by Salvador Dali's masterpiece, "The Clinging of Memory," aka "The Soft Clock. He describes the image of the past time fading and dissolving in memory as a "soft clock."
The contradiction created by making the clock, a measure of time, ambiguous, raises questions about the busy days when we are so busy that we are pressed for time. I hope you will laugh at the result, though I have tried to make it sound complicated!
- Specifications: 1 x AA battery (not included)
- Ingredients: Flour, flour, flour, salt, yeast, sugar, dial, movement, etc.
- Size: Approximately 34-18 cm in diameter
- Variations: Because each NAAAAN time is made from real naan bread, there will be natural variations in color, size, and shape.
- Important: This product is fragile and should be handled delicately with care.