Estimated Shipping Time: Early January 2021
Our bread lamps are all handmade one by one. We appreciate your understanding and patience!
Note: TAX/VAT may be collected depending on the number of ordered items. Customs fees may also be charged when you receive the delivery.
The Pampshade Croissant is the perfect embodiment of France's most famous pastry with its gentle glow that can only be described as rich and buttery in hue. Because we only use real croissants when making this lamp, it continues to be our most challenging Pampshade to produce. Still, the results are worth it—a delicate expression of light that can only be experienced by using freshly baked croissants.
This Pampshade provides a gentle ambient light source and is designed to be displayed on a table or desk.
Furthermore, it's coated with an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal to protect and seal the lamp for years to come.
The bread is carefully hollowed out during the manufacturing process, resulting in some minor cracks or small holes that further add to the lamp's rustic, artisanal character. Please note that these are not considered to be defects.
- Materials: Bread flour, cake flour, salt, yeast, LED lights, battery.
- Power Supply: AA battery x 1 (not included)
- LED Lights: The lifetime of the LED lights is rated for up to 50,000 hours. Unfortunately, we are not able to replace the LED lights.
- Size: Approximately 8–10 cm (3–4 inches) in diameter, 12–13 cm (5 inches) in length
- Variations: Because each Pampshade is made from real bread, there will be natural variations in color, size, and shape.
- Luminosity: This Pampshade can softly illuminate a space within hand's reach.
- Handling: This product is fragile and should be handled delicately with care.
- Operation: To turn on/off this product, simply place it on a flat surface to activate the sensor switch.
These are brilliant & make for such a fun gift - I have ordered croissants over & over again, it really makes everyone smile. Innovative & beautiful all at once! I hope someone sends me one as a gift or I’ll just have to buy for myself.
I love this!!!! Can’t wait to give it to my husband for Christmas!!!